Serving Lakeland, FL
If you're shopping for a new or used car around Lakeland, Florida, then you'll want to visit nearby Brandon Honda to explore our stellar selection of Honda automobiles for sale. Our car dealership is home to not only an array of new and pre-owned Honda vehicles and used cars of other makes, but we also offer auto financing, service and parts. We want to be the Lakeland area's go-to location for popular Honda models like the new CR-V and Civic. We look forward to welcoming you to our dealership soon, but you can always start your new Honda search online now, here on our user-friendly website. From our complete new and used vehicle inventory to our financing application and Honda parts order form, we've made our website a convenient resource for our nearby Lakeland customers!
Rely on our Lakeland area car dealership for:
- An extensive collection of new Honda automobiles
- Used and certified pre-owned Honda vehicles
- Late-model used cars of other makes
- New Honda leasing and financing
- Used car loans
- Professional automotive maintenance and repair
- Genuine Honda parts and accessories
The entire dealership team here at Brandon Honda looks forward to assisting our Lakeland neighbors with every automotive need, so contact us now or visit us soon!
from nearby Lakeland, FL
No matter where in the Lakeland area you're coming from, you'll make it to Brandon Honda in just minutes, thanks to our convenient, nearby location. You can hop on I-4 W out of Lakeland; or, head toward FL-60 W. Either way, the drive here is quick, and you can always contact us beforehand to let us know when you'll be visiting and what we can help you with once you arrive!
Located in Polk County, Florida, the city of Lakeland lies along Interstate 4, just east of Tampa. It's the largest city on I4 that situated between Tampa and Orlando. The city takes its name from the many lakes in the area, including 38 lakes that are named, plus other small bodies of water that remain unnamed. Lake Parker and other prominent local lakes are an essential part of life in Lakeland.
At Brandon Honda, we have a complete dealership team, including a finance center that's committed to serving car buyers of all financial and credit situations. Our loan professionals are here, and we offer an online financing application, too, so why not discover your Honda car loan options today? Remember that thanks to our online resources like our vehicle trade-in appraisal service, you can determine your vehicle options based on many factors, even before you make the drive over here from the Lakeland area!
Whether you're enjoying a relaxing evening at Lake Hollingsworth or more into visiting the Polk Museum of Art, there's so much to do and see around Lakeland! Beyond the many lakes, there is also a multitude of nature trails and parks where you can enjoy the great outdoors. Visit some of Lakeland's main attractions, including:
- Circle B Bar Reserve
- Hollis Garden
- Joker Marchant Stadium
- Frank Lloyd Wright Architecture at Florida Southern College
- Lake Mirror
- Lake Parker Park: The park around this large and prominent lake in Lakeland is home to many large birds, as well as turtles, alligators and more. This is a great family park, with a large playground for the children. This beautiful setting along Lake Parker is a haven for birds, so you're sure to see many different types during your visit.
- Circle B Bar Reserve: If you're looking to enjoy the outdoors, get some exercise and see plenty of wildlife, then head to the Circle B Bar Reserve, where a beautiful nature reserve awaits you. Here, you can see alligators and many other native Florida wildlife, so bring your camera!
- The Florida Air Museum: As Florida's "Official Aviation Museum and Education Center," the Florida Air Museum is the ideal spot to learn about Aviation and Aerospace in Central Florida and beyond. With over 100 aircraft displayed, including antique planes, warbirds and one-of-a-kind designs, you can spend hours exploring this fascinating museum!
- Barnett Family Park: Barnett Family Park is an excellent place for families with kids of all ages. The extensive park is divided into sections that are designed for children of varying ages, so whether you have a toddler or older kids, there's plenty for them to enjoy here! With play areas as well as tables, why not pack a lunch or plan a picnic on a lovely Florida day?