Serving Riverview, FL
Riverview, Florida, residents are invited to shop and visit nearby Brandon Honda for all of their new and used car needs. Our full-service car dealership specializes in Honda automobiles, financing, parts and service, and is your local source for the latest versions of popular Honda models like the Civic, Accord and CR-V. We're excited to welcome Riverview, FL, motorists to our dealership for a closer look at our impressive vehicle selection, and you can start shopping right now, here on our website. We have your new or pre-owned Honda in stock, along with financing staff and quality routine maintenance services, so don't hesitate to rely on our dealership for your automotive needs around Riverview!
Our Honda car dealership offers Riverview, FL, drivers:
- Access to brand-new Honda vehicles
- Used and certified pre-owned automobiles from Honda
- Quality used cars of other makes
- Financing assistance
- High-quality auto service
- Genuine Honda parts and accessories
The Brandon Honda team awaits our Riverview, FL, neighbors to visit our dealership to discover the quality Honda automobiles and services we offer!
from Riverview, FL
Arriving at our dealership from Riverview, FL, involves a short drive up US-301 N, so don't put off your visit any longer! We're just minutes away from Riverview and offer a full inventory of new Honda automobiles as well as used cars for sale from Honda and many other makes. If you're heading up to Westfield Brandon shopping mall, why not make a detour and stop in to our nearby dealership for a test drive?
Located along the beautiful Alafia River, Riverview, FL, is prime real estate for living and enjoying Florida nature at its finest. With nature preserves throughout the city, Riverview offers plenty of opportunities to get out and explore hiking paths, bike trails and the water, complete with stunning views of wildlife and the river. Arrive at your next destination in style with a new Honda from our dealership when you shop today!
Securing a new or pre-owned Honda near Riverview is simple and affordable when you rely on the in-house finance staff at Brandon Honda. With loan specialists here and our online financing application, there is no reason to put off your new Honda purchase any longer. Let our staff assist with your loan package, whether you're working with an excellent credit score or a less-than-perfect credit rating. Know that we're here to make your dream of cruising around Riverview and beyond in a new Honda a reality, so shop and apply today.
From biking through Balm Boyette Scrub Preserve to the Triple Creek Nature Preserve's extensive hiking trails, Riverview offers so many options for outdoor and nature enthusiasts. A new Honda Passport or CR-V SUV will take you to roads less traveled in comfort and style -- and with the dependability of a Honda -- so find your ideal vehicle for exploring all of Riverview today at Brandon Honda. Visit Riverview's attractions, including:
- Bell Creek Nature Preserve
- International Independent Showmen's Museum
- The Alley at South Shore
- Alafia Scrub Nature Preserve
- Bell Creek Nature Preserve: The 597-acre Bell Creek Nature Preserve in Riverview, Florida, features flatwoods, grassland, scrub and sandhill habitats and is home to unique wildlife and plants, including the Florida golden aster, an endangered wildflower. There are trails running through the preserve that will help you get in touch with nature and enjoy the Florida weather.
- International Independent Showmen's Museum: Are you looking for something unique and different in the Riverview, FL, area? Then stop into the International Independent Showmen's Museum, where the history of America's traveling shows is told through unusual artifacts, photos and memorabilia from the carnivals and circuses of the past.
- The Alley at South Shore: This 32-lane bowling alley and family entertainment center is a blast for children and adults of all ages! The Alley at South Shore hosts birthday parties, youth clubs and group events year-round, and is always a fun option when looking for something to do inside on a hot Florida day.
- Alafia Scrub Nature Preserve: Taking its name from the Alafia River that it borders, this 80-acre nature preserve boasts diverse wildlife habitats, including creeks, hammock, ravines, scrub, shoreline and tidal marshes. Marked hiking trails with a scenic overlook on the river highlight the Alafia Scrub Nature Preserve.