Serving Sun City Center, FL
If you reside in the Sun City Center, FL, area and are after a quality, dependable new or pre-owned vehicle, then turn to Brandon Honda. Our nearby dealership looks forward to serving you with the latest Honda automobiles for sale, as well as used vehicles from many top automakers -- all at driver-friendly prices. Whether you're after a fuel-efficient new Honda Civic or versatile CR-V, we've got your new Honda in stock. And if you're seeking a helpful finance team to assist with your upcoming car or SUV purchase, then fill out our auto loan application, and our dedicated financing professionals will reach out to you soon. Our local car dealership also has an on-site service department and parts center, should your current or future Honda need any sort of routine maintenance or repair.
Contact our dealership near Sun City Center, FL, for:
- New Honda automobiles for sale
- Used and certified pre-owned Hondas
- Used cars, SUVs and pickups from other auto brands
- New Honda finance and lease offers
- Used auto loans
- High-quality auto maintenance and repair services
- Genuine Honda parts and accessories
Thanks to our hard-working team of auto sales, finance, parts and service specialists here, you can count on Brandon Honda for your every automotive need around Sun City Center!
from nearby Sun City Center, FL
When it's time for a new Honda or pre-owned car, or maybe some maintenance for your current vehicle, turn to Brandon Honda, located about 20 miles north of Sun City Center. The fastest route to our full-service dealership from Sun City Center is I-75 N, so why not hop on the highway and visit us today? Find directions to our dealership here on our website, or shop our current Honda inventory online before contacting us or stopping by for a tour and test drive.
Sun City Center is a census-designated place near the Gulf Coast of Florida, just a short drive south of Tampa and Brandon, FL. This large, active 55+ community is home to more than 11,000 adult residents and offers great amenities, affordably priced homes, and plenty of activities. Sun City Center residents can enjoy an active lifestyle, thanks to the many clubs and interest groups, along with nearby golf courses.
When you require financing for your next vehicle purchase near Sun City Center, remember that Brandon Honda is a mere short drive away and boasts an in-house finance center. Plus, with our website's credit application, you can apply for car loans online before making the trip over to our nearby dealership. Competitive loan packages are what we do, so no matter your financial and credit situation, we're here to help! Don't hesitate to contact our finance associates today for assistance with your auto loan needs.
Sun City Center, Florida, is surrounded by beautiful parks where locals can take in the Florida sunshine and natural landscape. Within Sun City Center, there are also many interest groups and sports and social clubs. Visit some of the Sun City Center area's top attractions, including:
- Little Manatee River State Park
- EG Simmons Park
- Camp Bayou Outdoor Learning Center
- Bullfrog Creek Mitigation Park
- Little Manatee River State Park: This 2,433-acre Florida State Park is located just minutes from Sun City Center and offers you a world of exploration. From kayaking, canoeing and fishing to walking and hiking trails and wildlife viewing, there are so many outdoor activities available here. So pack your walking shoes and camera and enjoy a stroll around this state park and take in natural Florida at its best!
- Camp Bayou Outdoor Learning Center: Discover the wonders of the wild in Florida, right here near Sun City Center, FL, at the Camp Bayou Outdoor Learning Center. There's plenty to see and do here, including the Paleo Preserve Fossil Museum and walking trails with historic Florida fishing cabins and an Uzita Native Camp. With both adult and youth programs, everyone can partake in environmental education!
- Bullfrog Creek Mitigation Park: Located just north of Sun City Center, Bullfrog Creek Mitigation Park is an 830-acre preserve managed by the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC). Hundreds of gopher tortoises have made their homes here, as have many other species of Florida wildlife. The natural Florida landscape is on full display here, as you'll see scrub habitat, as well as saw palmetto, wiregrass and numerous native wildflowers and grasses.
- EG Simmons Regional Park: There's even more natural beauty to be found near Sun City Center, FL. Take a trip to EG Simmons Regional Park, where acres of mangrove swamp has been preserved as a bird and wildlife sanctuary. Here, bird watchers may spot endangered species like the Bald Eagle or Roseate Spoonbill. At the park, there's also a beach along Tampa Bay, where you can take a stroll or even rent kayaks and canoes.