Honda Military Appreciation Offer
In appreciation of your military service, Honda proudly presents the Honda Military Appreciation Offer. This Offer is available to eligible customers toward any 2020 or newer model year Honda when you finance or lease through Honda Financial ServicesSM (HFS).
Honda Military Appreciation Offer:
$500* offer valid through 3/31/2022. (unless terminated earlier by HFS)
This offer applies to U.S. Military active-duty and reserve personnel and their spouses. U.S. Military Retirees are also eligible regardless of their date of separation from active service. Spouses of U.S. Military Retirees are eligible within 180 days of their spouses’ separation from active service. This offer also applies to eligible U.S. Military veterans and their spouses within 180 days of separation from active service.
The Military Appreciation Offer can be used toward the purchase or lease of any 2020 or newer model year Honda (excludes Honda Clarity, Honda motorcycle and Honda powersport products) using a valid Honda APR, Leadership Lease™, or Leadership Purchase Plan® program through HFS (excludes Zero Due at Signing Lease program). Vehicles must be new, unregistered and not previously reported sold. To be eligible for this offer, you must meet certain credit criteria established by HFS, and the vehicle must be eligible for new vehicle rates.
To take advantage of this special offer and to obtain complete details, you can click here to view current Honda models.
Eligible customers must meet the following conditions at the time of purchase:
- Active-duty status in the U.S. Military (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve) and their spouses.
- Ready Reserve (Inactive National Guard, Individual Ready Reserve and Selected Reserve) and their spouses.
- U.S. Military Retirees and their spouses. Spouses of Retirees are only eligible within 180 days of their spouses’ separation from active service.
- U.S. Military Veterans and their spouses within 180 days of separation from active service.
- Provide Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) as proof of military status or active service at the time of purchase or lease
- Spouses of a member of the U.S. Military must provide proof of relationship by presenting a Military ID and spouse’s LES. Only a copy of the LES will be retained by the dealership for verification. Eligibility is based on approved credit.
- Receive credit approval through Honda Financial Services
- Lease: $500 is applied toward the cap cost of vehicle. Monthly payment and total due at lease signing are calculated after $500.
This offer can be combined with all other Honda Financial Services programs, except the Zero Due at Signing Lease program.
*For well-qualified clients who meet the Military Appreciation Offer criteria, subject to approval by HFS. Only one $500 Honda Military Appreciation offer per vehicle. $500 towards Cap Cost Reduction or Down Payment Assistance with the lease or purchase of a new and not previously reported sold Honda vehicle. Offer not available to customers receiving First Responders & Healthcare Professional Appreciation incentive. Offer cannot be combined with Zero Due at Signing Lease Program. Offer applies to Active Duty U.S. Military and Ready Reserve and their spouses; eligible U.S. Military Veterans within two years of their separation from active service and their spouses; eligible U.S. Military Retirees; spouses of U.S. Military Retirees within two years of separation from active service; and Gold Star family members. Offer valid through 03/31/2022 and may be terminated at any time. NOTE: During the term of the retail installment finance contract or lease with Honda Financial Services, buyer may not take their vehicle outside the United States without prior written consent of Honda Financial Services. During the term of the retail installment finance contract or lease, buyer must notify Honda Financial Services immediately of any change in buyer's address.