Vehicle Service in the Tampa Bay, Holiday, and Clearwater Areas
The heat can be a big factor on your vehicle's health. As the weather gets warmer here in Tampa, our dealership wants to remind you of some warm weather car service tips. Did you know among other things, one of the best ways to minimize future car expenses is with preventative maintenance? The team here at Brandon Honda near Tampa, FL is making your buying process easier with our recommended intervals and steps! As you put miles on your new Honda Accord Sedan or recently used vehicle, our team wants to ensure you have the safest drive possible!
Consider The Miles On Your Car
Honda Dealership of Tampa Bay, Holiday, and Clearwater Areas
As you rack up mileage on your new or used vehicle in Tampa, remember that it may be smart to bring your car into a service center, such as our own at Brandon Honda, to get routine maintenance such as tire changes, oil changes, and more.
- 30,000 miles- Replacement of cabin and air filters; inspection of transmission, ball joints, drive shaft boots, fuel system, radiator, steering system and more.
- 45,000 miles - Inspection of brake lines and hoses, exhaust system, steering system and radiator and condenser.
- 60,000 miles - A repeat of the inspections from the 30,000-mile service interval, tire rotation and engine oil and filter changes.
Brandon Honda Certified Technicians
Routine car maintenance and inspections are the most common needs from our Honda drivers in the Tampa area. However, your vehicle may need a variety of other maintenance needs over the course of its lifetime and we are also able to provide fully-guaranteed service for all of your systems. Our certified Honda dealership repair experts can help!
Check The Owners Manual of Your Vehicle
Most of our recent Honda offerings include a number of warning lights tied to sensors so that you can track what care your vehicle might need. Even still, if you want to be sure that your car, truck or SUV isn’t in the early stages of a potentially costly future issue, we have some tips that you can follow to ensure everything is working properly:
- Use your owner’s manual to find where your coolant tank, oil dipstick and transmission fluid tanks are. They come marked with minimum and maximum levels. If you see levels that are out of these bounds, schedule an appointment with us so that we can help you find out what’s going on.
- Check your tires’ air pressure and wear levels. If your car has a tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS), it will let you know on the heads-up display whether or not you need inflation or one of your tires may have a leak. However, you should also check each tire’s wear every few weeks. The easiest way to do this is with a penny stuck between treads. If you can see all of Honest Abe’s head, you need to get your tires replaced soon.
- Listen and feel for any brake issues. Brake pads are designed to start screeching when you press them if they are low on material and need replacement. You may also want to schedule service if you do not feel your brakes working as well as they have been.
Visit our Dealership Service Center!
Premium new and used vehicles are now available at Brandon Honda dealership in Tampa, FL. Head over for a test drive or to learn about the impressive warranties that come included on your brand new purchase!